We see food differently
Marcello's offers an extensive menu of contemporary and traditional Italian food, with a Northwest twist...ranging from pastas & hand tossed pizzas, to salmon & filet mignon. Our dishes are made to order from the freshest possible ingredients, locally obtained whenever possible. Because we make your dinner to order, food allergies and other dietary restrictions are easily accommodated, and gluten-free pasta is available.
Marcello's also offers an international wine selection, local micro-brews on tap and a full service bar. Enjoy your meal next to our fireplace, on our patio, in our lounge, or in the comfort of your own home. Carry-out is available on our entire menu. Ask about our extensive catering options for your next private party.
April Event Added!
We are pleased to announce a new event for April, just added to the calendar. Please join us on April 19th at 6:30 pm for a French Wine Pairing Dinner. This five course, French-inspired meal will pair each delectable dish with a different French wine. We will be joined for the evening by Lance Steffen, French wine connoisseur of Casa Bruno Wines. Credit card reservations are required for this event. Cost is just $75/person, all-inclusive.
1. Barigoule de Legumes de Printemps avec une Croquette de Fromage de Chevre (Spring Vegetables with Broth, with a Goat Cheese Croquette), paired with Chateau l'Ermitage (Roussanne/Grenache/Vigonier blend)
2. Truite Almondine (Fresh Trout with an Almond & Herb Crust), paired with Bordeaux Blanc, Chateau Magneau Graves
3. Poulet et Brie en Croute (Chicken & Brie with a Pastry Crust), paired with Beaujolais, Domaine du Cret de Bine
4. Steak au Poivre avec Pomme Frites, paired with le Vin de Plume Minervois, Domaine de Somail
5. Fruit et Fromage avec une Truffe au Chocolat Noir (Fruit & Cheese with a Dark Chocolate Truffle), paired with Cotes du Rhone, Chateau de Montfaucon
Save the Date!
Mark your calendars now for these future Wine Pairing Dinners. Reservations are required for both events. Call today!
Join us May 2nd for a Wine Pairing Dinner featuring the wines of Michael David Winery of California. Michael and David are brothers and the 5th generation of grape-growers in their family. This family operation is now on its 6th generation and in 2016 won Winery of the Year at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium.
June will bring our final Wine Pairing Dinner of the season! We are thrilled to announce that we are welcoming back Marchesi Antinori, the legendary Italian wine family with 26 generations of expertise! This event will take place Monday, June 19th. More details to follow soon!
These specials are available ALL NIGHT and are in addition to Happy Hour, which is from open until 6pm every night in our Lounge. All specials are dine-in, lounge only. No additional discounts apply. Please note: Specials are not available on holidays or during special events, such as Wine Pairing Dinners.
Sunday - All Night Happy Hour (discounted drinks and half-price appetizers all night!)
Monday - $10 Menu (special offers in honor of our 10th anniversary of ownership)
Tuesday - Half-Price Pizza (the locals' favorite, back all night)
Wednesday - All-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti ($10 for bottomless spaghetti, including a side salad or cup of soup & our homemade bread)
Thursday - Loyal Locals Night (20% off all non-happy hour food)