On Tuesday, May 24th, we celebrated Oregon Wine Month with a Wine Pairing Dinner featuring the kings of Oregon Wine, King Estate Winery. Many thanks to everyone who helped make this last wine dinner of the season such an enjoyable evening!
On the menu for this spectacular event:
- Olive & Sundried Tomato Bruschetta, paired with Acrobat Rose of Pinot Noir
- Baby Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Radish, Cherry Tomato, Chives & Feta, paired with King Estate Signature Pinot Gris
- Pineapple Crab Cake with Chardonnay-Shallot Cream, paired withNxNW Columbia Valley Chardonnay
- Duck Breast, pan-seared with Local Morel Mushrooms in a Pinot Noir Pan Sauce, with Saffron-scented Rice Pilaf, paired with King Estate Signature Pinot Noir
- Charbroiled Herb & Balsamic Rib-Eye Steak au Jus with White Cheddar-Bacon au Gratin, paired with NxNW Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Honeyed Peach Pie with Marscapone Cream, paired with NxNW Dessert Riesling